Everything you need to know about Laparoscopic Surgery
We all be aware of that surgical procedures bring risks or we can say getting surgical procedure is an amazing great risk itself however what if we choose an experienced doctor for the surgical procedure. If you’re searching out getting laparoscopic surgery in Delhi then why not choose Dr. Madhu Goel. She is amongst the best laparoscopic surgeon in South Delhi.
Dr. Madhu Goel as a laparoscopic surgeon has done probable many surgical procedures starting from easy diagnostic laparoscopy to ovarian cyst laparoscopic surgical procedure, laparoscopic surgery for fibroids, laparoscopic surgery for infertility, laparoscopic surgery for uterus removal, laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis, laparoscopic surgery for ectopic pregnancy laparoscopic tubal ligation etc.
What is Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is an invasive procedure which is used to study, examine and treat stomach and pelvic organs. It is particularly a safe procedure that consists of small incisions, much less pain, less risk of complications and a shorter recovery time.
Laparoscopy not only helps your doctor to look inside your body without performing open surgical procedure but also helps to examine the body of the affected person extra clearly, surgeons can also additionally make a pattern of biopsy for the process.
When do you need Laparoscopy?
- You are going through painful periods for suspected endometriosis.
- When you experience sudden severe pain in abdomen and your doctor suspects ectopic pregnancy.
- For the treatment of cysts or tumours.
- For the treatment of heavy bleeding periods because of fibroids.
- When a woman needs surgical procedure for delivery control.
- If a woman is having problem conceiving a baby – in this situation a laparoscopy can be useful to detect the blocked fallopian tubes and other things that can affect fertility.
Benefits of Laparoscopic Surgery:
- Relatively smaller incision
- Less or no scars
- Faster recovery time
- Less pain
- It helps to lower the risk of infection
- Shorter hospital stay
- Better results
Types of Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Surgery: This surgical procedure involves removing the uterus.
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy Surgery: This surgical procedure involves removing the fibroids with the help of using small keyhole surgery.
- Laparoscopy Surgery for Infertility: This type of surgical procedure is performed to treat endometriosis and blocked tubes that cause infertility.
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation: This surgical treatment is used an everlasting approach of birth control by the means of blocking the fallopian tubes.
- Laparoscopic Cystectomy or Laparoscopic surgery for ectopic pregnancy
Looking out for the best Laparoscopic Surgeon in South Delhi then Dr. Madhu Goel is the best choice for you.
Laparoscopic surgery is a common technique used to reduce the size of surgical incisions and shorten recovery time. However, this surgical method does not necessarily reduce the risk of surgical or postoperative complications, and in some cases, a switch to open surgery may be necessary – if complications rise during surgery.
Dr. Madhu Goel is a well-known and the best Laparoscopic Surgeon in South Delhi offers a various services which incorporates easy diagnostic laparoscopy to ovarian cyst, laparoscopic surgery for uterus removal and lots more. She is undoubtedly an experienced Laparoscopic Surgeon and is trusted by her patients.